Online Customer Support Systems track the service requests of customers or any other individuals that an organization or business needs to support.
Here are some of the benefits gained from using customer support systems:
- Knowledge Base. Some systems include an online Forum area where people can share ideas, questions, and help support each other. Answers provided by support staff are searchable and accessible to all. So, this creates a helpful online knowledge base.
- Management. Managers can more easily oversee staff work and progress.
- Problem Identification. Wide-spread problems are more easily identified.
- Time Accounting. Individuals and groups can better track how their time is spent.
Here’s a short list of some online help desk support systems worth considering.
- Desk.com – “Our entire team at Desk.com is passionate about building tools that help small businesses deliver amazing customer service. Desk.com’s products emphasize social networking, flexible pricing, powerful agent tools, and web-based self-service.”
- FreshDesk.com – “FreshDesk is an enterprise level ticketing system at a fraction of the price of other systems currently on the market. Their innovative approach and rapid development means that new features seem to be appearing every day and the best thing of all is that they actually listen and respond to featured requests.”
- HelpScout.com – “We built a product that helps companies deliver outstanding customer support. We’re committed to small businesses that love customers, and providing them with a simple product, free data-driven eBooks and ongoing content about customer loyalty.”
- Kayako.com – “We started in 2001 with a goal: a better customer support experience. Today, Kayako is the leading multichannel helpdesk. Tens of thousands of businesses connect to millions of customers using Kayako.”
- SpiceWorks.com – “Over 5 million IT pros. 3,000 tech advertisers… all getting their jobs done in one place. What started in 2006 as “the free IT” revolution has turned into a way of life for many in the IT world. How? Spiceworks is the first place people go to share and find info on all-things-IT… so much so that some tech products are now even built in Spiceworks!”
- SupportBee.com – “SupportBee’s help desk software helps you manage your customer support emails efficiently. Current customer support software is a unnecessarily complicated relic of the desktop software era.”
- Zendesk.com – “Over 40,000 companies and organizations use Zendesk.com for their customer service tracking including Disney, Vodafone, Xerox, Box, and 20th Century Fox.”
- ZoHo.com – “Zoho.com offers a comprehensive suite of award-winning online business, productivity & collaboration applications. Customers use Zoho Applications to run their business processes, manage their information and be more productive while at the office or on the go, without having to worry about expensive or outdated hardware or software.”