If you’re using Turbo.264 HD version 1.2.2 you’ll want to update to the 1.2.3 version.
What’s new in this release?
- resolved an issue where the Turbo component was not installed
- resolved an issue with EyeTV integration that resulted in the Turbo hardware not being used for exports
- improved file support
- improved YouTube support
- improved audio sync on export
- improved performance and stability
- improved support for OS X 10.10 (Yosemite)
After updating to the new version of Turbo.264 HD, please quit and reopen all programs that may have been using Turbo.264 HD, such as EyeTV.
- a Macintosh computer with an Intel Core processor
- 512 MB of RAM
- a built-in USB 2.0 port
- Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later, Mac OS 10.10 recommended (with all software and security updates installed)
- QuickTime 7.6 (or later)