The AutoSleep app runs on your iPhone and uses heart rate and other data from your Apple Watch to automatically determine when you sleep and wake, and also evaluate the quality of your sleep. This document describes a problem that may arise and how to fix it.
No Watch Data Available
After using the app for a while, you may get a message that the app is unable to access the watch data. This could be a result of app updates or other factors. In the app, you’ll see “No Watch Data Available” at the top.
Wizard Reports 0% Sensor Information
If you go into Settings and run the setup Wizard, you’ll see the following message.
To fix this problem, try the following steps:
- Go into the the Apple Health app (white icon, red heart), select sources tab, select AutoSleep and then turn off all of the permission switches.
- Reboot the iPhone:
- iPhone 6s and earlier: Press home + sleep wake button until you see .
- iPhone 7 volume down button + sleep wake button until you see .
- iPhone 8/X quick press up volume, let go, quick press down volume, let go, then press and hold sleep wake until you see .
- Reboot the Watch by pressing the crown and side button simultaneously until you see
- Go back into the the Apple Health app select sources tab, select AutoSleep and then turn on all of the permission switches.
- Now go into AutoSleep app and this should restore all permissions.
This often completely fixes the problem.
Additional information on this issue and how to resolve it can be found on the Tantsissa website: