If try accessing your email by going to the web portal either at mail.yourwebsite.com or at http://www.networksolutionsemail.com you may find that these don’t work.
Instead try this email web portal login link which is based on the NetworkSolutionsEmail.com address but has the additional required URL statements for the login to work.
Here’s the full URL for what seems to be the only working login:
There’s presently an issue that seems to only be happening on the Apple iPad Pro where email signature is duplicated at the bottom of emails when changing the From sending address.
Here’s how to reproduce the error:
- Setup multiple send from addresses following the instructions found here: “Using Multiple Send From Email Addresses in Apple iOS.” Keep in mind that this has only been tested for people who have generic IMAP or POP3 email services (like those provided by a website hosting company).
- Create a new email message or reply to an existing message.
- For the From address, choose an account, and then choose another account. Each time you choose a new account, the signature won’t be replaced (as is normally the case), but instead an additional signature will be placed at the bottom of your message.
- If you switch to another app, and return to your in-progress draft email, another email signature will be added again each time you switch away and come back.
If a solution is found, it will be posted here.
The Apple iOS platform (the operating system for iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch) let’s you have multiple send from email addresses. This document explains why you’d want to do that, and how to set it up.
Why Multiple Send From Addresses are Helpful
If you have a website, and the website hosting package comes with email service, and if you use a ‘catch all’ email account, you can setup various alias email addresses that forward to a central mail account. Email messages sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org will all go to the main ‘catch all’ account. Here are some of the benefits:
- Save Time. A ‘catch-all’ account eliminates having to manage multiple email accounts.
- Be Spontaneous. You can create an email address in an instant, from anywhere, and know it will work immediately. This is very helpful when standing in line at a store, and wanting to provide an email address that is unique for that vendor.
- Sort Efficiently. You can setup email rules based on the address a message was sent to.
- Manage Spam. If you start getting spam at an email address that is unique for a specific vendor, then it may be they are selling your email address to third parties.
- Keep Organized. If you have several areas of expertise and services you provide, you can have an email for each of them.
How to Setup Multiple Send From Addresses
In the iOS platform (used for iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch), it’s possible to setup multiple sending addresses. Here’s how this is done:
- Go to Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Mail > and selecting an email account.
- Tap on Account
- Tap on Email (found below Name)
- Tap on Add Another Email to create an additional email address you can send from under this same account.
- You must press the enter/return key after typing the email address to save it. Then you can return back to the main Settings screen, saving as you go.